KIM BUM & KIM SO EUN

Fanatic Fan of Kim Bum Oppa and Kim So Eun Unnie. I really love this couple since I see them from drama "Boys Over Flower" where Kim Bum as Song Yi Jung and Kim So Eun as Ga Eul. I love BumSo couple rather than Lee Min Hyo and Goo Hye Sun. They are really match together and cute. Until today, I still hope that any director or script writer from Korea can made a drama or movie for both of them. I want to see their acting again and again. I am sure it is got to be a hit drama or movie.
 Please make them alive again. I really anticipate it !! I hate it when the ending for them in Boys Over Flower are not shown. I hope they got more scene in that drama.
 Look how adorable they are. I hate it when Kim So Eun unnie partner with Song Jae Rim in We Got Married (I'm sorry Song Jae Rim fans) but I really love BumSo couple. Even they are not destined together, I hope they still together in drama or movie.
 They are really a good friend. I love to see behind the scene of this drama. Especially, their part. Hahaha. They are my favourite couple.
 Hold her tightly.
 I hope it's real
 Such a nice view with Bumso couple there.
 So cute and sweet. Cute like teddy, sweet like candy. 
Kim So Eun Unnie are so cute.. 

Comments

Popular Posts