It might be "LOVE" , I might have "FALLEN"

"REGRET"- is a words that describe a disappointment. When you have regret , you will learn new things in life. I do know everybody has regret but can't do nothing about it. DO you know an Indonesian song title "CINTA DATANG TERLAMBAT" ? I bet if you listen to this song, you will gain something or maybe this song already tell the story of your life.

"CLEAR SKY AFTER HEAVY RAIN"- He come like an umbrella to prevent me from getting wet and sick in the rain. I clearly remember that day because it was my birthday and a day I meet him for the first time. That day, it was raining. We promise to meet because he will give my birthday present which is a pooh doll. When we were on our way home, he said to me "Whenever you miss me, hug that doll and thinks of me". I just shyly laugh. I find that he is really attractive. He is also a good listener and as a friend, he give me lot of advice especially regarding man.

Tadaa .. Hello, My name is Pooh-ing and I love my owner


"HE IS LIKE A BROTHER TO ME" - Since he is three years older than me, I thinks he take a good care of me. Whenever I want to go, he will follow and accompany me. On friendship day, he bought me a dress while I only give him a box of candy (Since I'm still a student, I can't afford to buy him an expensive gift.. hihi ^_^ ). I asked him to share the candy with his siblings but he reply me by saying that he will eat all the candy alone. I don't know whether it's true or not.

"UNREACHABLE LOVE"- Well unfortunately, he is my ex-boyfriend's best friend. I never has any thought to fall in love with him. My best friend always say to me that, it's okay to be a friend but never ever fallen for him. I know maybe my best friend still has a feeling towards him a bit. Jokingly, I said to her that feeling is not something that you can control and destiny is Allah works. Even I say those words, I never meant to hurt her and I think that why I keep my true feeling hidden. One day, we were listening to a song "CAN'T TAKE MY EYES OF YOU" in his car. I'm singing that song along. He smile and said "It might been nice if I get a girlfriend who will sing this song for me". Automatically, I stopped singing and wondering of he mean that words.

"EARLIER 2013"- If I'm not mistaken, I meet him again after a while because coincidently he is working in the same building where I've been. So I asked him, to buy me an ice cream, BASKIN ROBBINS. Like his little sister he asking what flavour I want. Starting that day, he called me "BABY" (for a joke purpose). Mid 2013, he invited us to his sister wedding ceremony and I don't know how come his uncle thought that I'm his girlfriend. His uncle keep smiling to me while asked if we are dating. When I'm about to go home, his uncle said to me that he is grateful to me (out of sudden). It's funny.

I really love this ice cream.


"HIS BIRTHDAY"- I guess this is the second last I meet up with him. I give him a giraffe doll as a present and a ship to put in his car as a decoration. I also give him a cake that I said was made by me (Of course, he didn't believe it). After that, he fetch his sister from school and send me to work. When we arrived, I just get out from his car, walking straight into the building. I stop when my phone ringing and see his name on screen.

Him: Why are you getting out so fast?
Me: I have no reason to stay longer. 
Him: *laugh* are you sulking? Anyway, thanks for this gift. I'm touched. I'll buy you a drink, please wait. 
Me: It's nothing. *smile* you are most welcome. 

*As I walked away, I just keep my fluttering heart hidden. 

"HAUNTING MY DREAMS"- After that meeting, I can't stop from thinking about him. Almost everyday, I dream about him. Am I crazy? Why after a while only now he appearing in my dreams? What it supposed to mean? The worse thing is I keep missing him whenever I wake up from my dream. I've once thought that I shouldn't wake up from that dream. It's such a wonderful dream. Besides that, whenever there is a man who want to get together with me, he will appearing again in my dream at night. I don't know why? It's happened so many time. It makes me feel guilty to accept another man. I thought I still can brings back the time like how we used to be but I guess its too late. I guess he will never know. 

Let me stay in your dreams forever
"LAST MEETING"- He come to my aunt's wedding ceremony even for a while, I am glad he come. No more word "BABY" from his mouth. I can tell that he doesn't want to joke around with me anymore. So now, I want to thanks him for being an umbrella, a clear sky, accompany me whenever I go and thanks for all the gifts that you give me. I really appreciate it. Instead become a lover, I cherish you like my own brother. If one day, you were meant to fall in love let them know. Don't keep it. I will be here whenever you need me. Thank you very much. Lastly, it might be love and we might have fallen but we never tell what is inside our heart. Till we meet again.

For now, goodbye. 




Comments

Popular Posts