A "LOVE" that will never "FADE AWAY"



I don't want to compare you with a "CANDLE" because "LOVE" shouldn't melt away like the "CANDLE". We only need the "CANDLE" to light up the "DARK". We didn't need the "CANDLE" in "DAYLIGHT". That's why I don't want my "LOVE" to be compare with a "CANDLE" because "CANDLE" can only light us up for a while. Once it melt away we need to replace it to a new "CANDLE". If you know what it means. I don't want you to be replace with others. Once I put my "TRUST" and "HOPE" with you, I want you to be with me "ITSUMO" (Forever in Japanese language).



Where can we found a "TRUE LOVE" ? A "LOVE" that will never ever "FADE AWAY". I don't want to compare you with the "WIND" because it can "DESTROY" everything if it became "STRONGER". That will also makes me "FLY AWAY" even though I want to "STAY". Instead of making me "FLY AWAY", can't you just "HOLD" me by your side no matter how "STRONG" the "WIND" blowing. "HOLD" me tight and keep me "SAFE".














I don't want you to be a "RAIN" even "RAIN" can hide my "TEARS". Even "RAIN" can hide my "SADNESS" but I don't want to get "SICK" in the "RAIN". I don't want to hide in the "RAIN". Bring me an "UMBRELLA" to "PREVENT" me from getting "WET" and see by yourself how hard I try to "SMILE" in front of you but "CRYING ALONE" behind you. 




No matter what "LIFE" is only a "STORY" about "LET GO" and "LEFT ALONE". I need "CANDLE", I need "WIND", I need "RAIN" but sometimes I really want to see "RAINBOW" everyday without "BORED". I only can "PRAY" and "ASK" to "ALLAH" to give me a "LOVE" that will never "FADE AWAY" even "TIME" stop "TICKLING" and until "ALLAH" separate our "BODY" from our "SOUL". Where can I find that? The Answer is with "ALLAH". In Shaa Allah, One fine day, we will meet up. 


Copyright
Miss Stranger
Que Sera, Sera, Whatever will be, will be

Comments

Popular Posts