I want to be "PRINCESS AURORA" a.k.a "SLEEPING BEAUTY"




It's funny how fairytale can develop kids imagination. Since I was young, I really adore a fairytale stories and one of my favourite story is "SLEEPING BEAUTY". Back then, I don't know anything about the story. I only know that the story has a "WITCH" , a "FAIRY" and of course the "HERO" and the beautiful "HEROIN". I was taught about the moral of the story even I can't understand well. I am really happy reading the book because it's about a "PRINCESS" who been curse by a "WITCH". I am very sure you all know the story right? So I don't have to write the synopsis.

As the years passed, I started to growing day by day and started to learn new things. Explore every inch of my world. I thought my life is all about playing all day long and get enough sleep at night. Until one day, I'm walking to the shop to buy a snack. I saw a man standing while waiting his turn to pay his things. Suddenly my heart beating fast. I don't why but its keep beating and I can't take my eyes of that man. Once again, it is a new feeling but I don't what it is ? Why my heart beating when I saw that man? He's just standing there but he catch my eyes. It may because I was still young and I don't know any better.

Time is tickling, tick tok, tick tok. I turned 12 and meet with my new classmates. Back then, I really love to partner up my friend with the boy in our class because I love to see a couple that looks good together. After I entered a primary school, only then I known a words "COUPLE". It's funny, maybe because the surrounding has changes. I known "LOVE" even I don't understand what it means. I try to "COUPLE" with others but it's only because I want to play around. It's like I'm stealing their heart and then after I get bored I will throw it away. People used to called it a "MONKEY LOVE" (hehe). And then, I've entered college. Meet with a new people , new friends and new love. I started to be in a serious relationship. I thought its time to find a true love.

But I never know that a words "HURT" and "BETRAY" does exist. I thought as I am growing older everything will be clear. I thought I only need to go straight without even enter others path. And I was wrong. Now, I remember my fairytale story again. If fairytale does exist, I really want to be like "PRINCESS AURORA". Yes, she been prick by a needle and then she's fall asleep until her true love found her and wake her up. Can't I travel the world without getting "HURT"? Can't I just sleep to find my "TRUE LOVE"? If "FANTASY" are full with a beautiful thought? Why does "REALITY" exist? I know I've walking for too long, too tired to stop by others path. Life is round, yes! We keep walking but in the end we arrived at the same place, same thought, same hope and maybe same memories. So, when will it end?

No kidding, it's too tiring but someone keep telling me 'It's okay to get hurt', 'it's okay to cry' and 'it's okay to be weak sometimes'. But 'never get hurt over the same things, 'never cry over a useless thing and be strong no matter what situation that you have to encounter'. What you felt now is worth what you will get in the future. Have faith with Allah and keep dreaming until it comes true. As I want to stop, someone keep telling me to go. Just go and you will find the answer in the end of the road. Yes we are growing older but we will never stop exploring and learning. Be confident again, smile and laugh like how you used to be. This is not a fairytale, but a reality. Fantasy is beautiful but its only for a short while. Reality is full of painful but in the end you will find what you've been looking for.



Comments

Popular Posts